Anyone can be affected by addiction. No matter your income level, gender, age, or race, you could develop a problem with substance abuse. If you’ve experienced substance abuse yourself or you’ve seen it in a loved one, you understand how hard it can be to overcome addiction alone. Addiction is a disease — it changes the chemistry of your brain and makes your body rely on drugs or alcohol to get through the day. However, with the help of a professional addiction treatment center, it can be treated. At Georgia Addiction Treatment Center, our substance abuse treatment programs can help you find your path to recovery. We help individuals with addictions to drugs and alcohol overcome their addictions and rebuild their lives.
Our Substance Abuse Treatment Programs in GA
Those suffering from substance abuse issues should reach out to an addiction treatment center. Yet you might not know if you or your loved one needs professional help, or even where to get it. However, there are some questions you can ask yourself to gauge the severity of your problem and whether or not our substance abuse treatment programs would be right for you. Ask yourself:
- Do you have cravings for drugs or alcohol when you are not using drugs or drinking?
- Have your relationships with family and friends suffered as a result of substance abuse?
- Do you struggle to complete your responsibilities at work or at home?
- Do you regularly drink an excessive amount in a short period of time?
- Have you experienced negative physical consequences from substance use but have continued to use?
- Have you tried to quit before but were unable to or experienced severe withdrawal symptoms?
- Do you need to use more or more often to feel the same effects?
If you can answer yes to one or more of these questions, our professional drug and alcohol rehab in GA can help you rebuild your life. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. After that, we will create a personalized treatment plan so that you can get exactly the help you need.
What to Expect in Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
In our substance abuse treatment program, you’ll find the competent care that you need to break free from addiction. To start, you’ll go through an assessment process with our addiction treatment specialists. At Georgia Addiction Treatment Center, we offer the following levels of care:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – If you’ve completed a residential addiction treatment program, our PHP program might be right for you. Through medical care and counseling, you’ll work through the causes of addiction
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – Develop healthy habits and coping skills while beginning to return to independence
- Outpatient therapy – While you take on more responsibilities at work or at home, our program can provide accountability and support
- Alumni program – Even after you’ve completed our programs at Georgia Addiction Treatment Center, you can stay connected to a network of support
The team at Georgia Addiction Treatment Center will guide you through every step of your recovery. While in our substance abuse treatment programs, you’ll begin rebuilding your life.
Learn More About Georgia Addiction Treatment Center Today
Find out more about our substance abuse treatment programs in GA by contacting us today. When you are ready to begin rebuilding your life, we are here to help. We’ll create a personalized treatment plan for your unique needs. Through both individual and group therapy sessions, you’ll learn about the underlying causes of addiction and develop healthy coping skills for the future. Learn more today by contacting Georgia Addiction Treatment Center, where our addiction specialists can help you get on the road to recovery. Call us at 833.641.0661 or contact us online.