If you or a loved one has struggled with substance abuse, you know that it can be a challenge to find the right addiction treatment center. Some of your goals might be a comfortable space, an experienced staff, and a variety of treatment options. At Georgia Addiction Treatment Center, our addiction treatment center offers all that and more. While in our rehab programs, you’ll receive a personalized treatment plan. Our comfortable facility includes numerous amenities and a community housing program for extra support while you’re in recovery. We’ll also help you plan for your future by building healthy coping skills.
Benefits of Attending an Addiction Treatment Center in Georgia
When you’re ready to get help for your addiction, there are many reasons to consider an addiction treatment center in Georgia. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- You’ll be surrounded by people who understand what you’re going through – When you come to our addiction treatment programs, you’ll be around others who are on the same journey to recovery. This can provide a sense of camaraderie and understanding that can be vital to your success.
- You’ll have access to evidence-based treatment methods – Our addiction treatment programs use therapies that have been proven to be effective in treating addiction.
- You’ll have the chance to focus on your recovery – At our addiction treatment center in Georgia, you’ll be able to focus on your recovery without the distractions of your everyday life. This can give you the space and time you need to heal.
- You’ll be supported by a team of professionals – Our team of doctors, therapists, counselors, and other staff members are all dedicated to helping you recover.
- You’ll be able to continue your treatment after you leave – Once you complete our addiction treatment programs, we can help you transition to a sober living environment or outpatient care. This can help you maintain your sobriety in the long term.
If you’re ready to get help for your addiction, we encourage you to reach out to us today.
What Treatments Are Available at Our Addiction Rehab Center in Georgia?
Substance use rates in the lovely state of Georgia are slightly lower than the national average. However, it is still critical for people to find treatment. At our addiction treatment programs, we offer a variety of services that can help people struggling with addiction, including:
- Men’s rehab center – In a gender-specific program, you’ll be able to open up to others who have experienced similar struggles.
- Women’s rehab center – Find a safe space to heal through group therapy with other women where you can discuss past trauma and addiction.
- Partial hospitalization program – Develop the tools you need for lasting sobriety in our most intensive treatment level.
- Intensive outpatient program – Begin to take steps towards independence with support from our staff and group therapy.
- Outpatient program – In our outpatient program, you’ll work on planning for the future and how to deal with stresses in your everyday life.
- Community housing – If you need additional support and accountability while in our addiction treatment programs in Georgia, you can live with other recovery-focused individuals.
No matter what your individual needs are, we can tailor a treatment plan to help you heal and recover.
Wellness at Our Addiction Treatment Center
During your time at our center, you’re not only working on healing mentally but physically as well. We understand how important your physical well-being is to your recovery, as well as the physical toll substance abuse can take. That’s why we provide a variety of wellness services. These include the following:
- Visits from yoga teachers and exercise instructors
- Group exercise classes
- Healthy snacks
- Nutrition education
- Assistance with grocery shopping and meal planning
When you or your loved one is ready to break free from addiction in a safe, welcoming environment, reach out to us.
Partial Hospitalization Program
The partial hospitalization program, or PHP, is the most intensive level of outpatient treatment that we offer at Georgia Addiction Treatment Center. Our PHP will help you continue your recovery on a part-time but still intensive basis, designed around your needs as you take the next steps in early recovery.
Whether you are moving from inpatient care or joining a PHP as the first step of recovery, your individualized treatment plan will meet your strengths and needs as you take the next steps on the path to recovery.
Intensive Outpatient Program
At Georgia Addiction Treatment Center, our intensive outpatient program is designed to provide you with the support you need as you begin taking steps towards independence.
Whether you are stepping down in your treatment or entering IOP as your first step, our team will create an individualized plan based on your needs during early recovery.
Outpatient treatment is the least intensive program we offer at Georgia Addiction Treatment Center. Our outpatient program gives you an extra resource and layer of accountability during early recovery and beyond.
Our therapists will continue to be a resource for you; we will work with you on developing a self-guided plan with defined, actionable goals that can help you build to long-term recovery.
As you begin to move past early recovery, you encounter more freedom in your life, which can also bring more stress and unfamiliar territory. Regular meetings with your therapist can be a resource for you to navigate these situations.
Regular drug testing is required to stay in our care, as we believe each added layer of accountability provides support for long-term recovery.
A Focus on Wellness
While you are in treatment, you are healing mentally, spiritually, and physically. While you may not be dealing with acute withdrawal, substance abuse can have long-term physical withdrawal effects and can lead to neglect of the physical condition, malnutrition, and discomfort.
We provide you with a variety of wellness services, including on-site visits from yoga teachers and exercise classes. You will have access to group exercise classes and the ability to use your local gym or fitness facility when appropriate.
Case managers will work with you on nutritional education and grocery shopping, creating healthy meal ideas and shopping lists.
The greatest goal of our program is to give each individual the tools and strategies to eliminate or deal with harmful stresses and triggers that have affected their lives. We try to maximize the amount of time you are in a safe, secure, recovery-focused community. Stresses will remain out there, but we will help you build the ability to deal with them and find peace and fulfillment while living clean and sober. Our medical team, case managers, and therapists will be there to advise you through the next steps. We want you to have the tools for long-term success in your recovery.
When you enter one of our programs, you’ll be assigned a case manager who will help you with fixing damage to relationships, finances, and employment. Our team can also advocate for you if you are having legal trouble and will help clear the way for you to rebuild your life. Our team will be your advocate, helping you to clear the obstacles or roadblocks you face during early recovery. We will help clear the way for you to thrive in early recovery.
While at Georgia Addiction Treatment Center, you’ll find a safe, comfortable environment. We’ve designed our residential treatment program with your needs in mind. Away from the stress of everyday life and the stigma of addiction, you can begin to heal. Every individual in treatment is required to be sober and focused on recovery. With active participation, you can begin to create and establish productive daily routines and work on the life skills that you will need for the next steps in early recovery.
We know that as problems begin to be resolved, new stumbling blocks may appear in your way. Aftercare planning will focus heavily on providing you with the insight, tools, and strategies to deal with these issues in a healthy, positive way. Our goal is for you to achieve lasting sobriety with our alumni program. Part of our aftercare planning involves preparing for eventual triggers. We will ensure you have the tools you need to deal with any issues.
Contact Georgia Addiction Treatment Center Today
If you are showing the signs of addiction, don’t wait any longer to start rebuilding your life. We can help you develop the skills you need for lasting sobriety as you begin to heal from addiction. Our personalized treatment plans ensure that you get exactly the help you need. Learn more about our programs and therapies by contacting us at 833.641.0661. Find hope for the future at Georgia Addiction Treatment Center.